Why choose Feinschmecker Deli Meats
Feinschmecker has existed in its present form since 1983. The company started out with the name Polony King Foods and operated us such for many years. A few years ago the name was then amended to Feinschmecker Deli Meats.
Our recipes all resonate from continental Europe and are implemented in the traditional way without cutting corners, this includes smoking with natural wood-chips. No production is outsourced and we procure only the finest ingredients from recognised suppliers.
Over the years it has built up a formidable reputation as the market leader in its industry, servicing the smallest restaurant to the biggest chain store with equal enthusiasm.
- All recipes and techniques are implemented in the age old European tradition, mimicking beer’s ‘Reinheidsgebot’.
- Every product is hand-made & taste-profiles are constantly improved whilst striving for consistent quality.
- Unparalleled service levels whether it be to smallest independent outlet or biggest retail chain.
- Celebrated by chefs & retailers alike as charcuterie market leader in Southern Africa.
- National supply footprint being able to deliver to all 9 provinces.
- Big enough to have commercial capability to supply you, small enough to care about each batch
- Unique nimble operating capabilities as business is owner run.
- Fully audited HACCP & Export certified manufacturing facility. (see food safety section).